The above bit of parenting advice was prompted by this Word Press Daily Prompt: You get some incredibly, amazingly, wonderfully fantastic news. What’s the first thing you do?
As the weekend cometh, be sure to add some victory dancing to your family time.
As always sharing and caring is practicing kindness and build everyone’s emotional fitness.
For all you do to spread my Emotional Fitness Tips, thank you.
Articles and links of interest
- Emotional Intelligence (wikipedia.org)
- Ways To Raise Your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) (lifehack.org)
- Three Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises (emotionalfitnesstraining.org)
- 12 Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises (Amazon.com)
- Word Press Daily Prompt (wordpress.com)