Was working on a post for today, but this one is so one target. My only addition is a bit of sadness that life and school and work chip away at that live in the moment okayness of the toddler and to suggest too things, play lots with your little ones so you can reawaken your happy, spontaneous inner child. If you can’t actual laugh and play with a small one; at least make sure you sing, dance, laugh or play a bit every day. It can be done and keeps you strong.
- When Good Kids Do Bad Things: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers
- When Good Kids Get You In A Gotcha War
- When Good Kids Struggle In School
- When Good Kids Hang Out With The Wrong Crowd
- When Good Kids Dress Makes You Stress
- When Good Kids Lie
- When Good Kids Take Risks
- When Good Kids Have Sex
- When Good Kids Run Away
- When Good Kids Break The Law
- When Good Kids Do Drugs and/or Alcohol
- When Good Kids Get Depressed
- Tame the Test Anxiety Monster
- Parents Are People Too: An Emotional Fitness Training Program for Parents
- How to Hold Successful Family Meetings
- Twelve Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises to Tame Mad, Bad, and Sad Feelings
- Self-Soothing - Create Calm in Your Life
- Know Your Feelings - Become A Feeling Detective
- Know Your Mission So You Can Reach Your Goals
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.