This book helps parents learn to deal with the negative emotions that are an inevitable part of parenting. Being able to monitor your feelings, name them, own them, soothe yourself, take a calming breath and think before acting, can transform your parenting and family life. Available now on Amazon.
- When Good Kids Do Bad Things: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers
- When Good Kids Get You In A Gotcha War
- When Good Kids Struggle In School
- When Good Kids Hang Out With The Wrong Crowd
- When Good Kids Dress Makes You Stress
- When Good Kids Lie
- When Good Kids Take Risks
- When Good Kids Have Sex
- When Good Kids Run Away
- When Good Kids Break The Law
- When Good Kids Do Drugs and/or Alcohol
- When Good Kids Get Depressed
- Tame the Test Anxiety Monster
- Parents Are People Too: An Emotional Fitness Training Program for Parents
- How to Hold Successful Family Meetings
- Twelve Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises to Tame Mad, Bad, and Sad Feelings
- Self-Soothing - Create Calm in Your Life
- Know Your Feelings - Become A Feeling Detective
- Know Your Mission So You Can Reach Your Goals
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.