This book helps parents learn to deal with the negative emotions that are an inevitable part of parenting. Being able to monitor your feelings, name them, own them, soothe yourself, take a calming breath and think before acting, can transform your parenting and family life. Available now on Amazon.
- When Good Kids Do Bad Things: A Survival Guide for Parents of Teenagers
- When Good Kids Get You In A Gotcha War
- When Good Kids Struggle In School
- When Good Kids Hang Out With The Wrong Crowd
- When Good Kids Dress Makes You Stress
- When Good Kids Lie
- When Good Kids Take Risks
- When Good Kids Have Sex
- When Good Kids Run Away
- When Good Kids Break The Law
- When Good Kids Do Drugs and/or Alcohol
- When Good Kids Get Depressed
- Tame the Test Anxiety Monster
- Parents Are People Too: An Emotional Fitness Training Program for Parents
- How to Hold Successful Family Meetings
- Twelve Easy Emotional Fitness Exercises to Tame Mad, Bad, and Sad Feelings
- Self-Soothing - Create Calm in Your Life
- Know Your Feelings - Become A Feeling Detective
- Know Your Mission So You Can Reach Your Goals
- Freedom? What Does It Mean?What does freedom mean to you? What enslaves you today? All are not free or restrained in one way for another. Children are restrained, but hopefully not oppressed. Employees are restrained but have some choice. Old age has restrained me, and some days feels like oppression. Chronic illnesses and handicaps restrain. Nike and Oprah’s saying “Just ...Continue […]
- Finally: Published. Not Perfect But Good EnoughDoes fear make you do things you regret? Keep you from doing things you want to do? ABOUT THE BOOK Defang Fear is information dense and offers many ways to pull fear’s teeth from your being. Learning a few of the exercises will rid you of the small fears that nip at you. Such fears are mosquito bites; annoying, ...Continue reading ‘Finally: Published. Not Pe […]
- Freedom? What Does It Mean?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.